15 Business Plans For Small Investors
......Start Your Own Production/Service Delivery Business Today With Adequate Preparation...
"So Many People Have Now Started Thriving Businesses Who Thought They Couldn't"
Have you tried many times to get a loan from a bank or an investor, or tried to start one business or the other and any of these things kept you just wishing?
-lack of capital
-lack of adequate knowledge
-lack of the right information
-lack of tools and implements
Or do you have the needed capital and the rest issues above seem to be the major set-back?
If yes, then read on….
With just a start-up capital of between #500k – #10m, you can start a profitable business in Nigeria either on individual basis or as a corporate entity.
Want to know more, then read on…
Do you know that your life can change overnight as a small business/company owner in Nigeria? Do you know that you can either start as small, medium or large scale business outfit of various kinds of lucrative businesses in Nigeria and still make millions of naira within a short time?
Just imagine how the prices of foodstuffs have skyrocked in Nigeria and almost in all African countries as a result of the 2020 covid-19 pandemic.
Other countries are gradually recovering from the devastating effect of the covid-19 impact but our DEAR COUNTRY is still struggling to even feed her citizens. Imagine common garri is no longer than “poor man’s food”.
While some people are busy complaining, others are using the opportunity to make money for themselves and their families by engaging in different farming, production, service delivery and foodstuffs storage and selling businesses
If you have ever thought or dreamed of starting a lucrative business in Nigeria, and you have the required start-up capital or you can source the capital to get started BUT NEEDS A COMPREHENSIVE BUSINESS PLAN to be able to convince the bank or an investor to loan you money, then consider my offer to you..
If you fail to plan, then you plan to fail. Business plan is to business, just as what google map is to some transporters. Imagine being lost in an environment totally alien to you. You have to ask questions if you have the energy and time or simply put on your google map. The google map gives you confidence because it tells you your pinpoint location and tells you where to move next. The same is applicable to business plan. It helps direct your path and guide and convince investors.
My bet is that an average Nigerian who is educated or enlightened or exposed to say the least has heard of the concept of business plan. I promise not use ambiguous terms and remain as explicit and simple as I can. A business plan is in its most rudimentary sense the outline, preferably strategic, of what your business is, how you intend to run it and your projections of financial inflow and outflow.
Business plan and success in business are intertwined. They are joined together and coexist. If you must succeed, then you must have a business plan. The idea guys, is to give you a holistic analysis of how important a business plan can be to your business. In our subsequent posts, we will guide you on how best to put up a business plan without necessary boring your investors(or yourself if you are the funder) and having a plan that concretizes your idea. Hope you like the sound of it? Don’t go anywhere. I want to explain to you why you need a good business plan for that your dream business….
This is why you need a business plan
1. For a secured future: No one wants to start a business and in few months the business closes or dies due to bad decisions. You want to stay in the game for as long as you can, possibly forever. To do this, you have got a good business plan because it covers the future projections and guides you towards actualizing that dream. Am sure you got that into your head.
2. Attract and convince Investors: No funder or investor wants to put his hard earned money where it can’t be guaranteed to make profit. Even, if you are the investor, you wouldn’t want to waste your money in this kind of harsh economic conditions now in Nigeria.
3. Sustainable growth: This takes into account that the business should be available to record and maintain a good track record of increase in quality of products and service delivery as well as profit.
4. Constant funding: You should understand that if sustainable growth is to be achieved, funding must be well taken care of. Of course you are going to be providing fund but that will not be enough if sustained growth is to be reached. Interested and non interested Investors would be wooed to come in and loans must be secured from any entity of your choice. Business plan takes care of those issues beforehand.
5. Cash Flow Management and Forecast: A very important part of any business venture is the cash flow. For start-ups, the most interesting part is usually with the break-even point. That’s the point where total revenue will be equal to total cost. After that, there is bound to be growth and more inflow and outflow of cash. Business plan helps you to fix all that. To be able to manage that cool money coming into your business, you will need a good business plan.
6. Termination Strategy: A well written business plan contains a termination strategy/plan or what i call exit plan. This is a laid out method that the owner wishes to adopt to close the business or take it to another point which would no longer give him 100% control over the business. This exit could be the form of handing the business over to a successor or selling the business or even expanding the business.
You see !!! A business plan is very crucial to your plan of owning a very lucrative business
Start By Laying A Solid Foundation
Fortunately, this BUNDLE will give you the information you need to set a solid foundation for your Internet business so that you can be among the 5% that is a successful, long-lasting Internet business.
Allow me to introduce to you:
15 Business Plans For Small Investors
Well, I have good news for you today.!
You will not only get a business plan on just one Business BUT on 15-SMALL SACLE BUSINESSES IN NIGERIA.
I Call it 15-IN-1 BUSINESS PLANS BUNDLE for Small Investors. The good news is that you can start with any of them.
In this 15 businesses bundle, I have provided up-to-date business plan in all these businesses:
-Potato Farming and processing
-Ice Cream And Yoghurt Business Plan
-Bakery Business Plan
-Soap Production Business Plan
-Home Baked Biscuits
-Coconut Candies Production
Service Delivery Business
-Supply of palm oil
-Supply of Crayfish
-Supply of crayfish
-Supply and sales of Nigerian Local rice
Do you know that,
-With just #500k-#3m, you start and run any of the service delivery business above?
-With just #500k-#1m, you can become a major distributor of any of these hot-in-demand foodstuffs?
-You can select one or two of them to major in and later expand to others?
-The profit margin in a bag of crayfish from the direct fishermen to the people you will supply to us about #25,000 per bag on the minimum?
-You can directly venture into storage of egusi and palm oil to sell at pick prices. You can start both with just #200k. During the off-peak periods, you can sell with over 400% profit?
………There are so much more to learn from these business plans….
The most important part is the cost analysis you will be getting from these business plans.
So many people have been wondering how to start and manage a good business in Nigeria, some of the questions they keep asking include but not limited to:
- How do I start a lucrative business in Nigeria these days?
- Is foodstuff business lucrative in Nigeria?
- How much do I need to start a small/medium scale business in Nigeria?
- How to maximize profit in any business?
Each of these plans answers those questions
See what each plan covers
Business executive summary
Product and services
Product and service description
Sourcing and fulfilment
Business location and facilities
Market analysis summary
Target market segment strategy/Proposed marketing strategy
Business management summary
Projected profit and loss for 3 years
Total profit projection
A well researched and written business plan covering all the above details would cost at least #10,000.00.
So for this 15-in-1 business plans bundle, I can charge you #150,000.00
Or Atleast #75k
But hell no…..
I am bringing it down to just #20,000.00 offer promo that will last for just 7 days. After then, the price goes for #75,000.00
That means if you order for this bundle today, you will be getting access to the 15 business plans listed previously for ONLY #20,000. That’s less than #2k for one.
This is incredibly too cheap BUT it’s ONLY for a limited time….Just 7 days from now. After this period, the price goes back to #75,000.1
Why would you want to miss this opportunity?
You can start with any of the businesses that you think will be more in hot demand in your area and location…. That’s cool…right?
How to place order
You can own this BUSINESS PLANS Bundle right now for a mere #20,000.00.
That is a truly incredible deal!
Did I mention this BUNDLE is only #20,000.00? It’s definitely a point worth repeating.
You will be hard-pressed to find a more valuable resource.
I’m delighted to have the chance to share this powerful BUNDLE with you.
Again, you will receive the comprehensive and valuable insights for only #20,000.00
Just click the BUY IT NOW button right now and take ownership of this valuable BUNDLE TODAY!
Once you get INSTANT ACCESS you can begin using what you learn in the BUNDLE and get results as soon as TODAY!
Here’s how to get started…
1.) Simply click the button below
2.) Enter your information
3.) Within seconds of processing your order, you’ll get instant access to the entire BUNDLE.